ELECTROLIFT® SiXX Electric Chain Hoist
The electric chain hoist ELECTROLIFT® SiXX is a chain hoist fitted with convenient additional features. You can use the chain hoist, which is made of light-weight die-cast aluminium, in connection with all slewing jib cranes and PROFI™ gantry cranes for loads ranging from 125 to 2,000 kg.
The ELECTOLIFT® chain hoists were designed using the latest mechanical and electric findings, to provide a compact product that is both powerful and reliable. State of the art design ensures the ELECTROLIFT® chain hoists comply with all applicable standards and regulations.
The system includes a silently running chain as well as an integrated slip clutch which limits the hook path in the highest and lowest position. In addition to the high quality requirements on all components, great importance was attached to a well-shaped design.
Its two lifting speeds (main lifting / precision lifting operation) ensure careful lifting and lowering of your goods. By default, the additional features cover limit switch for top and bottom hook position, diagnostics interface, and operating hours counter (when calculating the residual life time an increase of full-load hours by 10 % is given).
Regarding suspension you can freely select from shackle suspension, push trolley, and electric trolley. With the optional electric trolley, the chain hoist ELECTROLIFT® offers even more ease of use. Whether in the hall or outside, thanks to the additional weather protection roofs, this chain hoist meets your individual requirements even when used in continuously humid environments such as coast, sea, river, clarification plants, etc.
When leaving the factory, the electric chain hoists are completely assembled and tailored to your requests, including chain case and control panel with control cable and strain relief. No laborious assembly required!
Optional accessories: hinged suspension, push trolley, electric trolley (travel speed 24/6 m/min), higher lifting height (8m and control cable length max 6.8m).
Enter your requirements at the link below for a quote to meet your lifting needs.
- Electric chain hoist
- Type: ELECTROLIFT® SiXX
- Capacity: 125 to 2,000 kg
- Lifting speed: 2 (main and creep)
- Lifting height: 5 m
- Control cable length: max. 3,8 m
- Motor: 400 V / 50 Hz, protection class IP 55
- Brake: Electromagnetic disc brake
- Gear: Sealed spur gear transmission with roller bearing
- Chain: High strength, galvanised safety chain
- Control: Control panel with plug connection and cable strain relief, protection class IP 65, built-in contactor control 24 V
- Coating: vermilion RAL 2002, black grey RAL 7021
- Incl. hoist limit switch for upper and lower hook position
- Incl. operation hour counter
- Delivery incl. documentation
|Number of falls||1||1||1||1||1||2||2|
|Duty cycle||[% ED]||40/20||40/20||40/20||40/20||40/20||40/20||40/20|
High Level of Safety
- Control voltage 24 V
- Limit switch
- Overload protection with speed monitoring
Low maintenance, easy installation
- All electric connections in plug-in design
- Service hood with direct access to plug connections, strain relief, and control cable
- Low chain wear
- Operating hours counter and status / error messages depicted in display
- Two lifting speeds for precise and productive operations