Reel Handling Equipment – Powered Drive
The Powered Drive Unit is interchangeable and can be fitted or removed from most models of the Move ‘Compac’ lifting machine, as required.
The powered drive ‘Compac’ is preferred over the manual propulsion model when the items being lifted need to be transported over greater distances or if there is a requirement is to completely remove any operator manual effort.
This lifting solution is suitable for clean-room and high care environments, such as pharmaceutical and food processing.
The powered drive ‘Compac’ can be fitted with any attachment from the Move range, or bespoke attachments if required.
The model shown is fitted with a Vertical Spindle attachment to suit the lifting and rotation of reels of film or foil which have a core diameter of 152mm (6”) or 76mm (3”).
- Safety keyed E-Stop for the main ‘on and off’ switch control.
- Easy and safe ergonomic handling by a single operator.
- Full and precise manoeuvrability for ease of operation with minimal effort.
- Suitable for high risk and hygienic applications.
- Retro-fitting to existing AccessCo ‘Compac’ machines, subject to a survey.
- Quick and easy removal and replacement for cleaning and servicing.
- Low maintenance.
- Lifting Capacity – 225kg (496lbs).
- Reel core diameter – 152mm (6”) or 76mm (3”).
- Option: Straddle Legs.
- Construction – Stainless Steel 304.
- Powered Drive and Electric Lift.