Armlift – Lift And Tilt
At AccessCo Move, we believe in providing ergonomic and efficient solutions for your workplace needs. The Armlifts offer a unique function that prioritises comfort, accessibility, and productivity. Whether you’re handling goods on pallets, in baskets, or containers, they are the perfect choice.
With parallel arms that can lift and tilt loads in a single mechanism, they are a cost-effective alternative to conventional tables. They tilt down, making them especially suited for use with high pallets, oversized baskets, and containers.
The ALT U, UE, and GB models even have a U-shaped platform with a lowest point of just 6 mm, allowing them to lift pallets, containers, and trolleys directly from the floor.
The Armlifts can be customised to suit your individual needs, and we offer a variety of applications and models with a load capacity of between 750-1500 kilos. It is even manufactured with ready-to-use holes for the assembly of slide protection.
Using Armlifts eliminates the need for operators to stretch, bend, and twist, reducing the risk of back injuries and increasing productivity. Loaded pallets on the Armlift are lifted to the desired working height and tilted to the required working angle, allowing for a constant, comfortable working position.
At AccessCo Move, we are committed to providing solutions for all your lifting problems. Choose our Armlifts for an ergonomic and efficient workplace.
Download files you need
AccessCO Move’s lifts are approved in accordance with SS-EN-280.
- The Armlift has a load capacity of max 1500 kg.
- The Armlift’s platform length ranges from 550 mm to 820 mm.
- Individual adjustment of working height and angle with combined hand control unit.
- Two main types of loading with forklift trucks or pallet trolleys.
- Tilt function from +5° to -40° included as standard.
- Slide protection included in the standard product.
- Complies with European safety standard EN 1570-1 – CE certified.
- 24 V DC control unit and operating device with deadman’s switch.
- IP54 approved electrical system.
- Safety spacing between all moving parts.
- Overload protection.
- Adjustable trap prevention safety trip bars on all sides of the platform.
- The Armlift is equipped with hose burst valves and mechanical locks for servicing and maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearing surface.
- Service locks dimensioned for maximum load.
- PLC control for easy adaptation to individual requirements.
- User manual in 20 different languages.
|Model Name||Capacity||Lift Stroke||Lowest Height||Length||Width||Platform Length|
|ART 750||750 kg||550 mm||235 mm||1000 mm||1300 mm||945 mm|
|ART 1500||1500 kg||550 mm||235 mm||1000 mm||1300 mm||945 mm|
|ART 1500GV||1500 kg||550 mm||380 mm||1000 mm||1300 mm||945 mm|
|ALT 750||750 kg||820 mm||235 mm||1300 mm||800 mm||1245 mm|
|ALT 1500||1500 kg||820 mm||235 mm||1300 mm||800 mm||1245 mm|
|ALT 1500U||1500 kg||820 mm||6 mm||1380 mm||1510 mm||1200 mm|
|ALT 1500UE||1500 kg||820 mm||6 mm||1380 mm||1310 mm||1200 mm|
|ALT 1500GB||1500 kg||820 mm||6 mm||1380 mm||1730 mm||1200 mm|
Tilting Tables Benefits
Reduces the risk of injury by reducing the need for workers to bend or reach awkwardly.