Wall-Mounted Slewing Jib Crane PRAKTIKUS PW
“The wall-mounted slewing jib crane PRAKTIKUS is our cost-effective basic crane!
You can use it for simple operational tasks requiring a capacity of up to 2,000 kg. Its overbraced design and lightweight jib arm enable especially easy slewing of the crane. The wall-mounted slewing crane PRAKTIKUS perfectly meets your requirements for indoor and outdoor use since its jib arm length can be adjusted individually.
Regarding fastening options, you can make your individual choice from fastening on steel pillar, reinforced concrete pillar, reinforced concrete wall, and steel structure.
Moreover, we offer a suitable power supply, electric chain hoists ELECTROLIFT® with electric trolley as well as various other accessories.
This type of slewing crane is also available as column-mounted slewing jib crane.”
Enter your requirements at the link below for a quote to meet your lifting needs.
- Wall-mounted slewing jib crane
- Type designation: PRAKTIKUS PW
- Capacity: 80 to 2,000 kg
- Outreach: 2,000 to 6,000 mm
- Slewing range max.: 180°
- EN 13001 hoisting class: HC2
- EN 13001 stability class: S2
- Jib design: Overbraced
- Installation location: Indoor / outdoor
- Slewing: Manual
- Hoist: Chain hoist
|Outreach in m||2||2.5||3||3.5||4||4.5||5||5.5||6|
|Capacity in kg|
- Cost-effective crane
- Easy slewing
- Overbraced design, low dead weight of jib arm
- Jib arm length can be adjusted to conditions on the spot
- Outdoor use possible
- Broad range of fastening options provides for convenient installation
- High-quality coating