Swivel Davit Crane Stainless Steel 500 kg
Gebuwin has developed this modern designed folding swivel davit in stainless steel 316 especially for lifting goods on location. This davit crane helps you carry out your work efficiently without the risk of physical strain. Gebuwin produces three types of lifting davits, which vary in lifting capacity and length of the boom. Because of the integrated winch and cable, the davit crane is not only compact but also low-maintenance. The crank is also adjustable in length, so that the lifting speed can be adjusted. It is a very good solution to lift or lower a load in a very user-friendly way.
The fact that the davit crane is completely made of stainless steel 316, means that the crane is now also making inroads into the “recreational” shipbuilding industry. It is an ideal tool to lower small boats and jet skis into the water. So it is not only for industrial use, but it is certainly also suitable for locations close to seawater.
Enter your requirements at the link below for a quote to meet your lifting needs.
- robust and safe lifting davit crane in compliance with EN13157
- ready to use in 5 seconds
- integrated winch and cable in an ergonomic modern design
- easy to transport
- load pressure brake with double ratchet system for safe stable hold of the load in any position
- possible to rotate 360° due to the use of ball bearings
- adjustable crank, with ergonomic grip
- maintenance free
- including 8 meter stainless steel wire rope (d5 mm) with hook
- full stainless steel grade 316 body
- corrosion resistant
|Capacity 1st layer
|Capacity top layer
|Rope storage top layer
|Lift per crank rotation
|Crank effort at full load
|Weight Swivel davit