AccessCo Move’s Pallet Lifter is the ultimate solution for handling materials with its ability to handle materials at heights up to 970mm, the Pallet Lifter provides superior access from all three sides, making it easier and more efficient to work with.
The Pallet Lifter can be easily made mobile with a transport trolley accessory, offering practical advantages, such as easy movement for cleaning and tidying purposes, as well as serving multiple working areas, making it a cost-effective investment. The Pallet Lifter can accommodate pallets or containers with ease, using a hand pallet truck or forklift truck.
The TSL models have a minimum height of 70 mm, while the TSE model is just 10 mm. For even more convenience, the TSLN model features a variable speed tilting function, allowing for tilting up to 40° left or right, creating an ergonomic window that provides an unobstructed view of the load, making the operator’s job easier.
With a T-shaped base frame for optimal working ergonomics, the Pallet Lifter provides ample legroom for operators, enabling them to work closer to the material during loading and unloading.
At AccessCo Move, we understand that every workplace is unique, which is why we offer various designs and models, load capacity ranging from 1000 kilos to 1500 kilos, and bespoke solutions, ensuring our Pallet Lifters meet our customer’s unique needs.
Download files you need
AccessCO Move’s lifts are approved in accordance with SS-EN-280.
- The load capacity of the Pallet Lifter is a maximum of 1500kg.
- The Pallet Lifter can be tailor-made for customers, and custom-build forks are offered on request.
- The Pallet Lifter enables great access on three sides.
- High lifting height – 970 mm.
- Complies with European safety standard EN 1570-1 – CE certified.
- 24 V DC control unit and operating device with deadman’s switch.
- IP54 approved electrical system.
- Overload protection.
- Adjustable trap prevention safety trip bars on all sides of the forks.
- The Pallet Lifters are equipped with hose burst valves. TSL/TSE do not include mechanical locks for servicing and maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearing surface.
- PLC control for easy adaptation of particular requirements.
- User manual in 20 different languages.
|Model Name||Capacity||Lift Stroke||Lowest Height||Length||Width||Lifting Time|
|TSL 750||750 kg||900 mm||70 mm||1245 mm||850 mm||13 sec|
|TSE 750||750 kg||900 mm||10 mm||1245 mm||1040 mm||13 sec|
|TSLN 750||750 kg||900 mm||70 mm||1245 mm||850 mm||13 sec|
|TSL 1503||1500 kg||880 mm||50 mm||1250 mm||840 mm||26 sec|
|TSLN 1503||1500 kg||880 mm||50 mm||1250 mm||840 mm||26 sec|
Tilting Tables Benefits
Reduces the risk of injury by reducing the need for workers to bend or reach awkwardly.