Mobile Slewing Jib Crane MOBILUS MOB
“Mobilus by Vetter is a mobile slewing jib crane featuring a capacity ranging from 125 to 1,000 kg and an outreach of up to 6 m.
Mobilus has been designed for flexible use as crane assisting in the feeding of machines, for temporary maintenance and repair, or as flexible means at assembly and picking places – wherever you need it.
Thanks to the counter weight integrated in the crane base, Mobilus is completely independent. Neither any fastening to the foundation nor any doweling of the crane on the concrete floor is required.
Moreover, we offer a suitable power supply, chain hoists ELECTROLIFT® as well as various other accessories for easy repositioning of the crane.”
Enter your requirements at the link below for a quote to meet your lifting needs.
- Mobile column-mounted slewing jib crane
- Type designation: MOBILUS MOB
- Capacity: 125 to 1,000 kg
- Outreach: 2,000 to 6,000 mm
- Slewing range: 360° ∞
- EN 13001 hoisting class: HC2
- EN 13001 stability class: S2
- Jib design: Low-profile
- Installation location: Indoor
- Slewing: Manual
- Hoist: Chain hoist
|Outreach in m||2||2.5||3||3.5||4||4.5||5||5.5||6|
|Capacity in kg|
- Thanks to the counter weight integrated in the crane base, Mobilus is completely independent.
- Neither any fastening to the foundation nor any doweling of the crane on the concrete floor is required.
- Versatile transport possibilities: crane trolley, fork lift or overhead crane (all optional)
- Infinite slewing by 360°
- Especially easy slewing thanks to ball bearing
- Column height and jib arm length can be adjusted to conditions on the spot
- Standard jib locking device as transport lock