EdmoLift Low Profile Lifting Table
Closed height (mm)
View detailed information
|Model||Art. No.||Capacity (kg)||Lift stroke (mm)||Lowest height (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Lifting time (sec)||kW (S3)||Weight pack. incl. (kg)|
The Low Profile lifting table series
EdmoLift’s scissor lift table with a low profile has a closed bottom position of only 80-100 mm. This increases its flexibility with regard to its field of applications and reduces installation costs. Lift tables that achieve such an extremely low build height have previously been claimed to be a compromise between function and design. With EdmoLift’s scissor lift table with a low profile, this compromise is now a thing of the past.
EdmoLift’s scissor lift table with a low profile has the functionality level equivalent to that of a conventional scissor lift table. By taking on a new approach in design and construction, while the manufacturing process is carried out in the high-tech production facility and based upon laser technology, the scissor lift table with a low profile is superior to previous models and one of its kind on the lift table market.
With a variety of designs and models, load capacity between 600 kilos and 2 metric tons and a lift range from 630 mm to 970 mm, we can offer a comprehensive selection of scissor lift tables with a low profile based upon your needs.
Models with U or E-shaped platforms are suitable for pallet handling with a hand pallet truck. Low profile lifts with solid lift tables can be adapted with an access ramp when a hand pallet truck or other wheeled equipment is to be rolled upon it.
These scissor lift tables are available in different colours, with a range of different accessories or control units – all tailored after your needs and requirements.
Download files you need
AccessCO Move’s lifts are approved in accordance with SS-EN-280.
- Scissor lift table with a low profile has a load capacity of maximum 2000 kg.
- Scissor lift table with a low profile has a length ranging from 900 mm to 1500 mm for the standard design. Available with U- or E-shaped or solid lift table.
- New generation with 100 mm shorter lift table but with 100 mm extra lift height.
- Quick lifting.
- Lifting eye bolts in the lift table base frame for more flexible transportation and installation.
- Complies with European safety standard EN 1570-1 – CE certified.
- 24 V DC control unit and operating device with deadman’s switch.
- IP54 approved electrical system.
- Safety spacing between all moving parts of the lift table.
- Overload protection.
- Adjustable trap prevention safety trip bars on all four sides of the platform.
- The scissor lift table is equipped with hose burst valves and mechanical locks for servicing and maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearing surface.
- PLC control for easy adaptation to individual requirements.
- User manual in 20 different languages.