Column-Mounted Slewing Jib Crane UNILIFT US
The column-mounted jib arm crane UNILIFT is a smooth-running crane with aluminium jib arm.
You can use it for easy, quick, and safe handling of small loads up to 500 kg; e.g. in logistics or automotive industry. Its overbraced design and lightweight aluminium jib arm enable especially easy slewing of the crane. Thanks to the good running qualities of the internal push trolley, the chain hoist moves quite easily. The handling crane UNILIFT perfectly meets your requirements since the column height can be adjusted individually.
Regarding fastening options, you can make your individual choice from comfortable doweling on concrete floor using the patented VETTER DowelPlate system VAS2, fastening on foundation using anchors, TopAnchor, or CompactAnchor, and base flange for fastening on a steel structure.
Moreover, we offer ELECTROLIFT® chain hoists, slewing limit stops, and locking devices.
This type of slewing jib crane is also available as wall-mounted slewing jib crane.
Enter your requirements at the link below for a quote to meet your lifting needs.
- Column-mounted slewing jib cranes
- Type designation: UNILIFT US
- Capacity: 80 to 500 kg
- Outreach: 1,895 to 5,895 mm
- Slewing range max.: 270°
- EN 13001 hoisting class: HC2
- EN 13001 stability class: S2
- Jib design: Overbraced
- Installation location: Indoor
- Slewing: Manual
- Hoist: Chain hoist
- Aluminium profil jib
|Outreach in m||1,9||2,4||2,9||3,4||3,9||4,4||4,9||5,4||5,9|
|Capacity in kg|
- Aluminium profile jib
- Easy slewing
- Smooth running trolley
- Overbraced design, low dead weight of aluminium profile jib arm
- Trailing cable system travelling inside the aluminium profile
- Column height and jib arm length can be adjusted to conditions on the spot
- Broad range of fastening options provides for easy installation
- High-quality coating