Column-Mounted Slewing Jib Crane PRIMUS PR
The slewing jib crane PRIMUS is our compact standard crane featuring an infinite slewing range.
You can use it in any workplaces, such as packing tables or conveyor belts, where quick and easy operations with minimum muscle power and capacities of up to 1,000 kg are required. A sophisticated ball bearing makes slewing quite easy.
Due to its compact design, the crane features a maximum lifting height and is perfectly suitable for small and narrow operating rooms. It is even possible to mount it directly on a machine. The column-mounted crane PRIMUS perfectly meets your requirements since column height and jib arm length can be adjusted individually.
Regarding fastening options, you can make your individual choice from comfortable doweling on concrete floor using the patented VETTER DowelPlate system VAS2, fastening on foundation using anchors, TopAnchor, or CompactAnchor, and base flange for fastening on a steel structure.
Moreover, we offer a suitable power supply, electric chain hoists ELECTROLIFT® with electric trolley as well as various other accessories.
This slewing crane type is also available as mobile crane which is not attached to the hall floor.
Enter your requirements at the link below for a quote to meet your lifting needs.
- Column-mounted slewing jib crane
- Type designation: PRIMUS PR
- Capacity: 30 to 1,000 kg
- Outreach: 2,000 to 7,000 mm
- Slewing range: 360° ∞
- EN 13001 hoisting class: HC2
- EN 13001 stability class: S2
- Jib design: Low-profile
- Installation location: Indoor
- Slewing: Manual
- Hoist: Chain hoist
|Outreach in m||2||2.5||3||3.5||4||4.5||5||5.5||6||6.5||7|
|Capacity in kg|
- Infinite slewing by 360° thanks to power supply by slip-ring assembly
- Especially easy slewing operation thanks to sophisticated ball bearing with pivot resistance regulator as standard feature
- Small stop clearance for maximum utilization of effective outreach
- Compact design, perfectly suited for small rooms and installation on machines
- Large effective lifting height
- Column height and jib arm length can be adjusted to conditions on the spot
- Broad range of fastening options provides for convenient installation
- High-quality coating